After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Aleks walked in first with a paper in his hand. "Yep. This is the place."
He looked up, seeing the supermarket. Check out areas lined one side. Aisles and aisles of food, clothing, and etcetera filled the rest. No one survived to make it out of the city, or at least go this way. The place was untouched.
"Wo-ooooooooooowwww~" exclaimed Alice with a happy expression. "Aleks. We could live here forever!"
She giggled, running down the aisles. They have not eaten in a day. They were hungry. Aleks tried to contain a serious look, but he too was excited. "Wait up!" he called with a smile, running after her.

Last edited by Jay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Darren sighed as he slowly climbed up the hill. He'd been walking for hours and needed a break. He had noticed no shadows were around the area and it made him suspicious. His twin daggers hung at his sides in the holsters he carried them in. They were hidden by the red plaid, short sleeve shirt he wore over a dark grey tank. The daggers he had one off some guy at a poker game down in Utah when he was with that group of survivors. He had only had an army knife his dad used to carry around at the time so upgrading was something he needed. He made the climb slowly, he was ready for any surprise attack that may come his way. But he made it to the top with no shockers. He grabbed the hilts of the twin daggers and crossed the threshold of the supermarket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 pm

By that time, the twin siblings were sitting at a table in the fast food restaurant, eating rolls. Aleks frowned. "I wish we could warm these, but there is no power..."
Alice pouted. "Maybe this place has it's own generator."
Aleks shrugged, knowing it was unlikely. Most of the US had started running on a city-wide power after they discovered less electricity is wasted. That was what killed them...
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Darren heard the faint voices and moved toward them, as quiet as possible. He hid behind the closest aisle he could, trying to get a good look as to whether or not he should kill them. Through his mind he decided it was best to approach. He'd get nothing from this far away. "Hello." he called out to them in a calm voice and stepped out from behind the aisle he had chosen as a hiding spot. "My name is Darren Carter."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Alice screamed, raising a Ballistic Knife at him fast. When she realized he was human, and Aleks had shushed her, she puffed out her cheeks in anger. "You are mean, mister." she said.
Aleks frowned. "What are you doing here,......Darren?" he asked, placing his bread down.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Darren chuckled, "I didn't realize this was your turf when I climbed up here. I just happened to not see any shadows and took the risk. It's in my nature." He flashed a smile at them and winked at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Alice kept up the frowny face, as Aleks remembered the letter. Recruit...
"Alright. Stay with us, if you wish. The more the merrier." he decided with a half-hearted smile. He outstretched his hand, which had both dirt and blood on it, for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Darren walked closer to them and took Aleks hand without hesitation. He too had some blood on his hands. "Well, you know my name. Do I get the honor of knowing yours?" He looked into both of their eyes as he let go of Aleks's hand.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Karma heard the commotion and wandered over the the voices. At first she feared that she was walking into a trap of shadows, but was soon proven wrong. "At least I know that I am not alone here..." she mumbled outloud.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"Aleks. This is Alice, my twin sister." he said, before another voice startled him. "I didn't know this much people even lived in Aurora now." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Darren looked over at the newly approaching girl. "Darren Carter," he nodded to her. "I came her from Vegas. I had just happened to wonder into this shadow infested town. Never been here before in my life." He told Aleks. "By the way, pleased to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 pm

"Karma Lynn.." Karma mumbled in return, looking at them. They seem human.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Alice looked around the mart. "So.....where should we sleep?" she asked.
Aleks blinked. "There should be beds and sleeping bags. I suppose we get everything soft and put it in one place." he suggested, looking at the others for approval.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Darren chuckled at the idea. "I think it would be better if we used a few of the shelves as bunk beds. You know, so if someone is trying to get up to go to the bathroom no one gets stepped on. Some shelves are spacey enough to make it possible. I'm pretty handy, I could make it so that they are guaranteed to not exactly fall on the person under them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Nu-uh. The shelves are way too narrow. A cat would be lucky to sleep there." Aleks retorted. "And what if someone jumps in one too quickly. It could knock down and a domino effect could happen. It could make enough noise to alert shadows."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Darren rolled his eyes. "No. Shelves can be fixed to fit any product. And if you live in an apocalypse you need to know stealth. If you don't I don't see how you've lived this long. It seems as you believe people are going to let their guard down now that they are in this oh so safe store. Once the shadows realize we've taken up shop here they'll come. I think sleeping in shelves would help us blend in if there is a surprise night attack. They'll get us all if they see a bunch of people sleeping on the floor." Darren stared Aleks down. "Think about the possibilities, and like I said, you don't grow up on the streets of Vegas without picking up some handy tricks. I can rig them to not fall."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"And once again, I don't feel we need to all risk the crashing down of our only home. If you feel you should tell us how to live, fine, but we had discovered this place first. The door is over there if you feel shelves are a better place to hold the future occupants of this bunker.
"Trust me. If the shadows knew about this place, they would have come by now. They were stationed to the city, and they will stay within city boundaries."
Aleks finished, eyes narrowed. He took his bread, pulling a part off and popping it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Darren laughed, "I see how you are. You want to be leader little man. But see here, maybe instead of being headstrong you might want to listen to those you are deciding to look down on instead of just making your ideas law. Now one will respect you like that." This was a big risk but he didn't care. If Aleks decided to take him on then fine. So be it. Darren has come this far by himself he didn't care if the stupid brat wanted to play role of leader. "Leaders aren't self-proclaimed. They are chosen by those who look up to them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"Hey! Don't be mean to my brother." said Alice. She hadn't liked this guy from the beginning. Aleks smiled. "Now then. If sleeping arrangements are such a big problem for you, you may sleep wherever you want. I'm just going to let you know that I am no little man, and I know this town better than you do. So quit the preaching."
Aleks sat, suppressing an exasperated sigh. He hated douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

Darren held his hand. "Excuse me. I'm not being mean. But I'm not going to let you push me around like you are wiser than me, I gave an alternative and gave you reasons as to why I think that it would be best. I'm sorry you're not thinking of the possibilities of shadows invading. Just because they don't know right now, doesn't mean they won't find out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am

"Hypocrite." was all Aleks said, but for the sake of not continuing the stupid argument, he leaned back and closed his eyes, thinking happy thoughts. He had anger issues at times. His father had taught him to close his eyes and breathe before starting fights.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 am

Darren laughed. "Well alright then. You lead the people that look up to you the way you want." Darren wasn't angered easily, and this time was no different. He was actually happy inside. He walked away from the rest of them and went to check the place out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 am

Apparently a suggestion of sleeping arrangements made Aleks the king of all things Supermarket. He continued to sit there as Alice went down a different aisle, also looking to explore.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Karma gave the two boys a weird look. "This is going to be fun.." she muttered underneath her breath. Turning around in a circle, Karma slowly took in her surroundings. "Wow." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)   A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter in Colorado (FULL! NO MORE JOINERS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Supermarket-
Jump to: