After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying Ravens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Raven stepped in the parking lot of the Wendy's. Her bare feet were killing her but the pain didn't quite make it to her face. She wore the black dress she was captured in. After becoming a halfblood she rarely ate. Her body became a skeleton and she had a slight red tint to her stringy hair, from the blood of her victims but no one really knew that about her. The loomer that was assigned to her was rather small compared to how big they can get. It was twelve feet tall and she had commanded it to stay out of her sight. So it was behind her at all time but about ten feet behind. She knew that humans used to be fatter and this was one of the popular places they go. So she figured they'd be hiding out there.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Location : The Wonderful World of Sandlyness, Population: Sand

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 am

A tall girl with bright red hair came strutting down the side of the Wendys. I need food, and this place is bound to have some... she thought to herself. She had her large, custom Katana, Rustic, sheathed on her back, ready in moments notice. Of coarse this girl knew about the attacks, but she hadn't seen what sort of things caused them yet, but she was surely ready
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

The loomer made a noise. Someone was coming and it had heard it. Raven made a motion and the Loomer pretended to attack Raven. "HELP!" Raven called out.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

The girl heard the cry and raced all the way, not yet drawing her long sword. She stopped when she saw a shadow thing attacking the poor young girl. With a grunt she ran towards it aiming a fist for it's head, but her arm passed threw the thing and she recovered quickly. This wasn't going to be easy...

She quickly snatched up the girl and ran into the abandoned Wendys, setting her down on a table. "You'll be safe here," she panted, "by the way, my name's Morose," she added
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

Raven gave her the fake scared little girl eyes. "Raven. Why is it so mean?" she gave a puppy dog pout, which turned into a sickly smile. "I just wanted to play for a bit." She had her knife out in a flash and lunged at Morose.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:39 am

Morose hit the deck in an instant, narrowly avoiding the knife. This girl was not playing very nice, just the way she liked it. Rustic was a last resort, since she didn't feel like dirtying him up before meeting any real humans. She sent a kick strait for Raven's chest
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

Before it could land, a shadowy arm grabbed around Morose's waist. It flung her out of the store and about 20 feet.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 am

Raven gave a smile. "I love this part. After her Loomy." When the shadow was given to her Raven named it Loomy. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

"UGHH!" Morose growled as she was thrown. She hit the ground with a thud and soon rose to her feet, pulling her goggles over her eyes. "An unfair fight! Well make it rain men and this will be the greatest day of my life!" she yelled with a low cackle. She dashed back into the Wendys threw the window she just flew threw. "It's time for the big guns!" she laughed, an insane smile lighting up her face as she slowly retched for the hilt of her sword. She drew Rustic out in a flash, the tip of his four foot blade hovering slightly over the ground. "Now," she chuckled, "who's first!?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

Loomy watched. If it had emotions, it would be confused now. It thrusted out an arm for the sword.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 am

Morose swiftly ducked and lugged the sword at the shadow's arm in an attempt to slice at it
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 am

Raven's face turned back into it's forever stoney self. "Loomy, finish this." she commanded. The girl was peaking Raven's boredom since she was still in one piece. Raven yawned, "I'd like a better opponent. One that is not breathing specifically."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 am

Another arm shot up, grabbing her waist. In Seismic Toss fashion, it lifted her into the air, and slammed her straight into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Morose wheezed as she air was knocked out of her body when she was thrown to the ground. She struggled to regain her footing as she held up Rustic in her defense as she tried to recover from the blow
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Raven got off a table she had perched herself on and walked over to Morose. "Loomy, stay back unless she moves. Then you can take off one of her arms." Her eyes showed no emotion as she looked up at Morose. "Has your spirit been broken? Have you given up?" Her eyes changed from red to a purplish black. "Have you finally learned that the humans can not win this war? That they are inferior to the shadow race?" A shadowy aura appeared around Raven's hand and she smacked Morose's sword out of her hand and it skidded across the floor of the Wendy's. "I may look like a mere child but I am a lot stronger than you."
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 pm

The red headed teen watched as the sword hit the ground and slid away from her. She slowly turned her head to face the shadow girl, a ferocious rage filling her green and redish eyes. "No one touches the sword, even superior shit like you!!!" she roared at Raven. The much taller girl jumped behind the girl, wrapping her arm around her neck, spinning her hostage around. "If you come for me you'll hit her too," she said to the shadow, who she doubted would listen
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Raven laughed. "You really think you could capture someone like me? Inferior beast." Raven moved her hand, still clutching her knife. "You really are stupid." She plunged it into Morose's side.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Morose clenched her teeth in pain, still trying to stand strong before this creature. The last thing she would ever think about was losing this battle. But she had to admit, this was one hell of a girl she was fighting against, and the shadow was merely the help. She jumped back far from Raven, now she could only get at her if she threw the knife, and Morose planned on spotting and avoiding the projectile before it hit it's desired target
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Raven's face stoned out. "Stupidity will be your downfall. I assure you." Raven walked back to the safety of Loomy. "I'm done with you. You were nothing, I wish I didn't waste my time with you. Now get out of here before I have Loomy kill you."
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

"Coward..." Morose growled loud enough for the girl and her shadow to hear. She casually walked over to where Rustic was laying, picked him up, and silently sheathed him. She made her way out of the Wendys slowly threw a broken window, looking back at Raven and her shadow Loomy. She took her goggles off of her face, tipping it to the two before leaping out of the window and running off into the alley.

Morose ran about a block and fell to the ground, holding her side wearing pain on her face. She released her hand, which was covered in blood. She didn't believe she could travel much further, and she was without anything she could use at the moment

OOC: you could bring in your other character, I mean if you want to that is
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC: Yeah. I guess :P

Darren casually walked down the street. He was slowly learning more and more about the town. He noticed a girl laying on the ground. "Um..." His hand went to his side and he cautiously walked over. "Are you alright..?" Under his breath he muttered, "Are you human...?"
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

"Do I look alright?!" she said raising the blood covered hand to him. She was panting from exhaustion but still looked at the question in his eyes. "I'm Human, and in no condition to hurt you..." she sighed trying to reassure him
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Darren laughed. "I don't think you could. Anyway." He scooped her up in his arms. "Let's go treat you." He carried her off towards the supermarket.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

OOC: End of topic? I just noticed that if you make a topic for this in the supermarket then I'll have two topics for a wounded little Morose *runs as Morose comes after her with her sword*
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 am

OOC:If I was around, I would have saved her. D':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Ravens   Flying Ravens Empty