After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wonders of the Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reina

Reina

The Wonders of the Hotel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonders of the Hotel   The Wonders of the Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 am

When she finally pulled herself together, Reina simply shrugged. Now, her adrenaline was really pumping. She was almost up for anything... except another Wanderer. "I don't care. I'm up for anything!" She said with a smile. "Although I would like to live another day to actually see where this camp of survivors is located. Eh, I guess we could head back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Wonders of the Hotel   The Wonders of the Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 am

"Alright. We'll hit this place with more people another time." said Aleks. He started to lead her out of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: The Wonders of the Hotel   The Wonders of the Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 am

Reina followed hot on his heels with a large smile on her face. She was kind of saddened that they weren't going to explore anymore, yet at the same time a sense of relief washed over her. She was glad to be rid of that shadow and this horrid stench of decaying bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonders of the Hotel   The Wonders of the Hotel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonders of the Hotel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Angler Road :: Starring Hotel-
Jump to: