After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ohyay :D more ammo!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina

Reina

ohyay :D more ammo!! Empty
PostSubject: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

It was a dark night. Or day. Reina couldn't tell, although the random commentary on the scenery made everything a little more interesting rather than creepy or scary. She felt like she was in some kind of story or even a movie instead of having to deal with real life. Maybe that's why she was always in such a good mood. Either way, Reina knew one thing: she needed more ammo for her guns and Aleks said this was the only place in town to get it. Yes, Aleks said it because I said so. So off she went to the gun store and carefully opened up the door, hoping she wouldn't run into any shadows otherwise she would be in trouble. It was bad enough she didn't exactly have much ammo on her (one bullet to be exact), but the knife she still had on her was still a piece of crap. "Shadows stay back!" She called into an empty room. With a shrug at finding it vacant, she made her way around things until she finally came across the bullets she was looking for. "There you are!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Suddenly, there was a click. A boy had a pistol to her head, A Five Seven, and he held an angry expression. "Looking to steal my stuff, eh, thief!?" he asked. "You already took my guns. You are not taking my ammo. I'll teach you to steal from my grandfather's store!"
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Reina, upon having the gun aimed at her head at point-blank range, froze suddenly as fear shot through her faster than she could think. As she stood there, she fell completely silent, her throat suddenly unable to make a sound for the time being and her legs felt like they were going to give out from under her, yet she knew she had to stay strong out of terror of being killed rout then and there. "Wait!" She said with a shrill cry. "Don't shoot! Let.. let me explain!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm

His voice was shaky. He didn't want to shoot, but this happened too much. "Explain what? That this is an apocalypse and you can steal from the living? Just put the guns back on the table, and leave, unless you have something to give me for them." he demanded, shoving the gun's point into the back of her head so that it sank into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Maiya was walking by when she saw the to people. She saw the gun pointed to another person's head. "Hey.. Don't shot that girl." She called.

ooc: Fail post....
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

The boy heard the voice, but didn't turn. "I won't if she returns what she took from me!" he called to the newcomer, eyes trained on Reina for any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Reina wanted to scream in pure fright, yet she held her tongue as she looked around for some kind of escape in case talking didn't solve anything, yet she was afraid there wasnt any other way to get out. "I.. I didn't know that anyone was still here!" She cried once more, a few tears stinging her left eye. "Like.. like you said, its the apocalypse. I was simply using my resources. I... I don't have anything to trade you for the guns unless you want a bottle of water and some Cheetos crumbs," she told him desperately, hoping that would at least save her life before her eyes shot towards the girl who just walked in. Almost immediately, a wave of relief flower through her but a hint of fear wasn't dormant yet.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well fine then shot her, if your extra items are worth someone's life then go ahead." Maiya said to the person that had the gun to the girls head. She started walking over to the two, hoping to solve this situation.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

The boy, who had a bandage wrapped around his left eye, was not fazed. "Fine. It was an accident. Just put the guns on the table, and I will let you walk away!" he shouted. "Nothing more!"
In fact, a bandage peeked over his shirt as well. The boy seemed in pretty bad shape, but didn't show it in his face.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Of course since Reina hadn't even been able to see the guy and had to go with what he looked life off of his voice and the gun to her head, she thought he was just fine and probably just as much a grumpy fart as his grandfather probably was. "Alright fine," she finally gave in. She guessed it was better to keep her life and have a cruddy knife than die over an upset about two revolvers. Moving very slowly and carefully, she put the bullets that had grown warm in the palm of her hands down where they were originally before moving even slower to pull the guns out of her belt that rested on her hips. Moving one of them from one hand to the other, she fluidly moved her full hand over to a table and put the guns down. "There. I put the guns down. N-now if you please, I would like to enjoy my life a little longer." Her voice had no hint of a snide remark; it was actually quite the opposite. She was still scared for her life, especially since this new girl didn't seem to care whether this guy shot her or not.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:31 pm

He very slowly and warily put the handgun down, tucking it in his belt. "Go. Scram. The both of you!" he said, pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 pm

As soon as she felt the pressure of the gun come off of her head, Reina turned and backed away from the boy quickly, her right hand now resting on the hilt of the barely-capable-of-anything knife. Although it might not be able to do much, she thought it could at least protected her some as a blunt object. Finally, though, when she turned around and looked at the guy for the firs time, she stopped. He did look pretty beaten up. "Hey, are you okay?" She couldn't help but asking, glancing at the bandages wrapped around his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 pm

The boy stared at her. "Yeah. Fine." he murmured. "You aren't gone yet..."
He didn't mean to be impatient. He was making sure this girl wasn't doing some mind trick to let his guard down, so she can beat him over the head with a chair.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 am

Reina didn't budge. She kept a level gaze right on the boy with a look of true sincerity. If he was hurt, she simply didn't want to leave him here when she knew there was stuff to help him at the supermarket up the hill. "Are you sure? Nothing against you, but you look pretty beaten up. We have an infirmary up at the supermarket just up the hill a short distance away from here. That is, if you want to go. There is also food and real lights! Its a wonderful place!" She said, getting lost in the marvels of the Walmart thing. She then turned her attention back to the other people standing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 am

"I'm sorry. I can't leave the store unattended." the boy said. "People like you may come by. My grandfather may also return.
The thought of a Walmart full of survivors was interesting, though.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maiya looked at the two nothing to say about anything. She wasn't one to talk much, so she decided to look around a bit before she did anything.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Reina stopped for a moment. It was obvious that this guy wasn't going anywhere anytime soon unless there was a way to keep this place safe unsupervised. "Well," she said, trying to think. [color=coral]You could always lock up the shop. As for your grandfather, uh, we can put a poster in the window telling him you're at the supermarket!" Her idea actually sounded rather decent, yet she wasn't exacty sure if he would want to do that or not.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"I can't just lock up. Not with people with crowbars and stuff. They'll bust the windows or break the lock." the boy said. "If I go, my stuff is going with me."
"And besides. There are those half human things. They can read. Once they see you live there, they'll launch an attack. I can't put that danger on your guys."
How ironic. He almost shot one.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Reina crossed her arms and grunted at his last remark. "Uh huh," she grumbled before shrugged, realizing that he was right. It was a rather stupid idea. "Well, I'm sure that Aleks and the others wouldn't mind if you brought your things with you, you know, as long as you don't try to shoot anyone."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 pm

The boy blinked. "Well, I'll need Aleks and the others to help me, because I have over 50 guns and thousands of shells and bullets." he retorted.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 am

Reina thought that the fact that this kid wanted to bring everything in his store was a little ridiculous, but she didn't want to just leave him here. "Well, then how about this since I don't know if they'll help or not: you bring all your most valuable guns and things with you now, and we can come back for the rest of it later?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 am

The boy thought about it for a moment, before seeing how sincere this girl was. I am moving into a supermarket..." he said under his breath, gathering a bag and starting to load it with guns and ammo. It was a police bag specially made for guns.
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 am

"There! I promise once we get a lot of your things settled down there, you'll love it! And the people!" although she wasn't exactly sure of that last statement since she hadn't even met half the people living there. It was rather strange, yet she had a feeling a lot of them would welcome newcomers. "Do you need any help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 am

"Yeah." he said, placing a full revolver in front of her. "Take that so I don't have to carry it." he said, smiling. His bandage rippled a little. "By the way. You only use one Revolver. It is impossible to load two at once, and you need to reload in dire situations."
Back to top Go down
Reina

Reina

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 pm

She nodded and quickly placed the gun back into its place on her hip. She was thankful to have it back even though the other side still felt a little naked without the other revolver, but of course, he knew what he was talking about when it came to that kind of thing and so she followed his instruction. "Alright then. I'm ready to go if you are!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ohyay :D more ammo!!   ohyay :D more ammo!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ohyay :D more ammo!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Jester Road :: Gun Shop-
Jump to: