After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is the grass truly greener?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

Is the grass truly greener? Empty
PostSubject: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Karma was standing on the highway, which led out of town. Not really having much memory on why she walked over to it, she just stood there, staring. "Is there shadows everywhere in this world?" she questioned outloud, "Or is there somewhere safe?" This day, Karma wasn't exactly herself. Most would say she was out of her mind; suicidal. Truth was, she was close to it. Dehydration has taken its toll on Karma, and she hadn't been around anyone for about a week. she couldn't even really remember her way back to the supermarket. There was still one little thread of hope in her though that someone she knew, someone from the supermarket, would find her.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Alex had been staring at the city from the top of the highway when he saw the girl, he quickly went for his sword thinking she might be a halfblood "WHo are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

A voice startled her foggy mind, and Karma slowly turned towards the sound. It was coming from a young man, and her mind could not find a place where she had once seen him. He was new to her. "I am Karma." Karma clearly stated, her mind clearing momentarily. Her eyes went to the weapon in his hands, "Are you going to kill me, stranger?" she questioned softly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Another figure came strolling out of the fog, causing the mist to swirl. He was tall, with a pistol handle showing from where he had tucked it into the front of his jeans. He saw Alex, and chuckled.
"Hey, kid, calm down," the tall boy said. "She seems lost." At this, he turned to Karma and gave her a smile. He approached her, hand extended.
"My name's Austin," he told her, grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Karmas eyes quickly flickered from the one mans sword to the boy, Austins, hand. "Karma.." she whispered softly, slightly shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Austin turned to the other guy, and suddenly realized that this "kid" might be older than him. Trying to avoid looking at the guy, the 18-year-old turned to Karma.
"That's a peculiar name," he commented, the smile never leaving his face. "What are you doing way out here? You know, it's probably safer back in town."
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 pm

"I haven't really been around anyone for about a week." Karma answered honestly. "I've been....wandering."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm

"Oh sorry, and please don't call me kid" he said and sheathed his sword and put his hand infront of him and said "Alex"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Austin shook the other guy's hand before glancing at Karma.
"Wandering?" he questioned. "In this mess? That's a pretty stupid thing to do." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Karmas expression didn't change. "I know it is a stupid thing to do." she remarked. "I was doing it on purpose. I haven't died yet, though."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Smiling mischievously, Austin repeated, "Yet." The teen looked back towards the city, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet. Finally, he said, "You know, you should probably head back towards shelter of some kind. I have a great little set-up near that one gas station."
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Karma was quiet for a moment. she stared at Austin. "Or I can always go back to that supermarket place.." she said softly, her memory slowly coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm

This intrigued Austin. He raised his eyebrows, though managed to maintain a collected look.
"Supermarket place?" he inquired, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:53 pm

"Up on the hill in town. Thats where most of the survivers are.." she mumbled, remembering. "I've been there, before I wandered off.."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Now Austin couldn't hide his surprise.
"You mean, there are more?" he asked, incredulous. "And you're one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Karma gave a small laugh. "Yes, I guess you could say I am one of them. Why are you so surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Austin shrugged, excitement beginning to show in his eyes.
"I had no idea there were any other people in this city," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Laughing, Karma shook her head slightly. "Theres plenty of us, if they're still alive. I've been gone for a week." she said. "Would you like me to bring you to the market?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 pm

"That would be wonderful." Austin gave Karma another smile before turning to Alex. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Alex heard a twig snap in the distance he tenced and drew his sword preparex for a fight if needed

Dallas stood below the highway and listened in at the humans convrsations and grinneed Why not have some fun? and walked up to the humans with sunglasses to hide his red eyes he was acting completly human but was hooding in the yurn to freaking rip them apart
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Karma tensed as she watched the new arrival walk towards them. Her hands instantly went to her daggers and tightened around the hilts. If he was a human I wouldn't be so out of sorts... she thought to herself, taking a step back and bumping against Austin.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 pm

"I'm Dallas" he said and put a invisible door to his storing space beside him to get his wepon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the grass truly greener?   Is the grass truly greener? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the grass truly greener?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Highway-
Jump to: