After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some title here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon

Coon

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Maiya walked up the street to no where in particular. She stopped, and looked around and started walking again. She had just gotten here and she didn't know what to do or who to look for. She hadn't found anyone alive. She felt a breeze come by, and her hat was knocked of. "My hat!" She yelled as she ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:26 pm

A girl watched from an alleyway, her arrows strapped to her back by a makeshift quiver and a bow clenched in her hand. Her hazel eyes narrowed when she saw the new girl strolling down the road, and snorted meanly when her hat started flying away.

As soon as the new girl passed her, Minnie stepped out, slowly arming her weapon in preparation for what she was about to do. She aimed carefully, but didn't fire, only followed the girl with her arrow aimed straight at the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Suddenly, the sound of a shriek sounded from behind Minnie. A creepy hooded shadow dissipated from the blade of a dagger. "Dumb girl..." the boy with the dagger snorted. "How'd you survive so long?"
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 pm

With a gasp, Minnie whirled around, now directing her arrow at the boy behind her. Her expression hardened when she saw his weapon.
"I can handle myself, thank you," she snapped, her accent softening the tone slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Aleks didn't seem too phased, but he gave a slight flinch when the weapon was pointed at him. He gave an impatient sigh, realizing he was playing with his life. "That was what we survivors around here call a Wanderer. They sneak up on you and will suck the life out of you. I just saved your life, so let's not be hasty. Put down the weapon." he said, with a slightly warmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 am

Maiya noticed the two, she turned to face them and started backing away slowly. She had a bow in her hand, glancing behind every once in a while hoping not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Appearing to be about to reply to Aleks, Minnie turned and once again pointed the arrow at the other girl.
"Stop right there," she stated firmly. "I would like to know what intentions you had in coming here."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Aleks breathed a sigh of relief, and bit back another retort. He really needed to stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Maiya turned to face stopped, and faced the girl no emotion showing on her face besides a small thing of fear. Insistently she grabbed an arrow, and had it in her bow pointing at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm

A grin spread on Minnie's face.
"Oh, come now," she said, sounding as though she had just stepped out of a movie. "That's not very bright. I'd have an arrow through your knee faster than you could let yours loose. Now let me ask again: what are your intentions?"
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh are you so sure about that Miss? I think I could have an arrow in your neck while you have one in my knee." Maiya said. "And why do you want to know my intentions? Just so you can kill me, like those other things I don't even know of?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Location : The Wonderful World of Sandlyness, Population: Sand

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

"It's not very good to see humans turning on humans..." a girl spoke from the roof of a building near them. A girl with bright red hair stood up and watched them from a safe distance if they really were considering fighting among each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some title here!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some title here!    Some title here!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some title here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Oren Street-
Jump to: