After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking at the Veiw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon

Coon

Looking at the Veiw Empty
PostSubject: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Haley stood at the top of the tower looking down on the beautiful mess down below. She looked back up just in time to see the alpha pass by. She waved, and then smiled. She liked watching the Alpha, it was always beautiful to her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hello, young halfblood." said a voice from behind. A man appeared, wearing what seemed to be a train conductor's hat. He had red eyes that could scare the toughest of men, and a wicked smirk that usually was proceeded by death. "I see you are enjoying the view."
Shadow danced across the ground under his feet, giving him an eerie and evil aura.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Haley turned to the man, and bowed a bit, "Yes, it a quiet lovely." She said. "I wish everywhere it looked like this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 am

"It is only a matter of time." answered the man calmly. He pointed to the road, where a human ran desperately from a Hunter, clutching his side. The Hunter, though, pounced. The human screamed as it ripped at his flesh, blood everywhere. Then, when the human was dead, he started to eat at him. The man next to Haley laughed with delight. "Such a time might be sooner than we think."
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am

Haley watched with a smile as the human was devoured by the hunter. "I hope it comes soon, humans don't deserve to live. The are not equal to all the beautiful shadows." She turned back to the man, "How many humans are left anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm

"You learned well." answered the man, though it wasn't like she learned anything. Forced to learn, was more like it. "I heard about 20,000 live in America at the moment. I don't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Coon

Coon

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

"I want to learn more, It feels like I haven't learned much of anything." She replied to his comment. She looked at just to see to shadows go by on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 pm

"You will in time, young one." promised the man, folding his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Veiw   Looking at the Veiw Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking at the Veiw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Carson Street :: Claymore Tower-
Jump to: