After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privilously Poncheezied

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

Privilously Poncheezied Empty
PostSubject: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Darren sat at the fountain that was in the middle of the park. All the water that's left in it had grown moss and algae. He imagined it must have been so beautiful to watch at one point. A place where couple would come and make wishes for their love to last long or kids wanting to get a toy that there parents had said no to. He laughed. Such stupid and selfish wishes.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Karma, still a little shaken up about her incident in the forest, decided to take a walk in a more open area. With her hands dug deep in her jean pockets, she made way to one of the parks. Karma managed to walk some ways into it before the fountain came to view, marking the middle of the park. After glancing at it, Karma noticed a boy and stood still.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Darren wore a black plaid unbuttoned, short sleeved shirt that showed his white undershirt. The plaid covered his twin daggers that hung in holsters around his waist. It was never wise to show you were armed. Darren pulled a dirty quarter out of his jeans pocket and flipped it into the pond. "Here's to hoping I guess." He'd wish for the shadows to go away. The world to go back to normal. Not very selfish but it could be taken into that context.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Karma watched as the boy flicked the coin into the fountains skill waters. What type of shadow would make a wish? she questioned herself. Taking a small step forward, Karma tried to force herself to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Darren turned around and spotted Karma's figure. His hand instinctively went to one of his sides, touching the hilt of one of the daggers calmed him. He walked toward the person with ease.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Karma froze again when the boy moved, and it took her a moment to realize that he was walking towards her. Frightened, and not completely certain it was human, Karma took a step back
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Darren realized who it was when he got closer. "Um... Hi. Karma...? right?" He asked, remembering the girl from the store. His hand dropped from his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Karma let out a sigh, not noticing that she had been holding her breath. His voice was familiar and she recognized him as he walked closer. "Yeah, " she said softly, trying to muster up a smile, "And you're Darren, if I remembered correctly."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Darren nodded. "Yeah. Looks like your mind hasn't gone anywhere. Unlike some other people I've been with..." His sentence trailed off. "Anyway. What have you been up to?" He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm

"Killing shadows, near death experiences, the usual." Karma said softly, shrugging. "I now refuse to go to the forest. I used to love being there.."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm

"Hm. Sounds like a whole lot of drama.." Darren gave a small laugh. "Parks are where it's at anyway." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"I bet.." Karma said, looking around the park. "This place must have been beautiful before all this happened.."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Darren shrugged."It's sad but you can't let it get you down. Think of it. If this ever ends and you stuck it out... I guess that would just make my day." He laughed again, a little more heartly this time.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Karma gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 pm

"Well a lot of people between here and Vegas have died from giving up. They lost their spirit in the fight for life and it lead to their demise. I've watched it over and over. I've kept up my spirit all that time and haven't lost the heart in life. What a great reward it would be to live through all this." Darren was staring up at the sky at this point. "A wonderful gift for the hopeful."
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:16 pm

"Not even a week ago I would have been on of those people who had given up." Karma muttered softly. Taking a breath, she shook her head. "I lost my family to these shadows...these demons. I plan to avenge them, and I also want to see the day where this park comes back to life.. That's the only thing propelling me forward."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Darren laughed and gave her a pat on the head. "That's the spirit. Just think. When this place goes back to normal and the world has the chance to start over, the families that will be made. I can't wait to see smiling children faces.." Darren became absorbed in the idea.

Raven sat a ways away, watching the two. Her black heart wasn't moved by Darren's approaches to the hopeful. It made her sick. If only they could see it the way she did. The shadows made the world better. Humans were polluting the entire world. Now there are no cars to pollute the air, no factories or boats to pollute the water. She figured this life was better. A lot better and they were just ruining it by existing. Her small hand wrapped around the hilt of her knife. They needed to die.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 pm

OOC: No killing my favorite character yet! DDD:

Karma batted his hand away from her head, glaring at him. "The world can't start over if theres no one left to help it grow.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm

OOC: I'M NOT GONNA KILL 'EM

Darren laughed again. "Well there's us. All the people at the super market. I'm sure we can help it grow, but first we have to help it by destroying the shadows."

Raven was tired of all the talk. She started down after them. Loomy hung back at her command.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"Destroying the shadows isn't as easy as it sounds though. If we aren't careful, many of us are going to die in the process." Karma told him.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Darren nodded, he looked around and spotted a tiny figure coming toward them. "Look at that.." His hand went to his side wear a dagger resided.

Raven went down to the two people and stopped when she was a good six feet away.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Karma turned and her hand automatically went to her knives but soon changed track and rested on her bow. It's too far away for a knife attack.. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

"It's a little girl..." Darren noted. His hand dropped once more and he walked over to Raven. "Hello little girl. Are you scared?"
Raven decided to play along. She nodded. Little fake tears came out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karma Lynn

Karma Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Karmas hand didn't leave her bow. Being a girl, she knew when one of her own gender was faking or not. What she couldn't place was if this girl just wanted the boys attention, or if there was something else wrong with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Darren smiled. "Awe. It's okay. I'll protect you young one."
Raven smiled sweetly. Her skeletal frame was only clothed by a black dress, it gave off the essence of pathetic.
Darren moved toward her and easily scooped her up in his arms. "You're so dirty. Poor thing. And so thin. Have you been hiding here the entire time?" Raven nodded softly and wrapped her arms around Darren's neck. "What's your name little one?" Darren asked her.
"Raven..." she spoke in a cracked voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privilously Poncheezied   Privilously Poncheezied Empty

Back to top Go down

Privilously Poncheezied
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Carson Street :: Aurora Park-
Jump to: