After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

follow the yellow brick road~.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

follow the yellow brick road~. Empty
PostSubject: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Gun in hand, alert for shadows, the teen walked down the road. The asphalt was covered with trash, glass and blood, the latter making the girl shiver. She didn't know where she was going, but knew that she wouldn't be going back. Ahead of her was a city, and she held on to the hope that either people would be there, or at least a place to stay. Without shadows. Because God, was she sick of shadows.
Not looking at the ground, the girl tripped over a hole in the road and fell forward, her hands making contact with a stray piece of glass on the ground. She cried out in pain before biting her lip to shut herself up. The ginger didn't want to attract any shadows. She tasted blood on her lip, but didn't think much of it as she looked down at the blood dripping from her hand. "Well, shit..." She mumbled, staring down at her hand with a somewhat blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 am

Well shit Off in the distance of the road, a girls voice echoed towards one green haired girl. Abruptly, she dropped to the ground, in case of course, it was a halfblood. Those people were batshit crazy. Crawling in the median of the highway, avoiding scary looking holes and glass, the girl made her way towards the other girl, who seemed to be bleeding. On her back was a black backpack filled with two bottles of water, a first aid kit, and the snack of a peach. Yum.
Finally making it toward the girl, she peaked her head of the overgrown graze, eyes narrowed. Her hair blended with the blades. "Hey! Hey are you alright?!" She asked. Well, more importantly. "You aren't a halfblood are you?" It wasn't like the girl'd tell her if she was, but it was still worth a try. In her hand was a knife, held behind her leg, as if to hide the shiny blade.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

As if the first scream wasn't enough for her, Clarissa let out a quick squeal at the sound of Clove's voice. She wasn't expecting anyone out here, so she was on full alert in case this girl was a halfblood, or something of the sort. Clare wasn't exactly a shadow expert.
"No. What about you?" She questioned warily. "I'm fine. I just cut my hand." Clarissa explained as she grabbed her hand to stop blood from hitting the pavement in drops. She was afraid it would attract shadows like sharks. Or something.
She looked around and almost missed the girl due to her strange hair color. She finally spotted her in the tall grass, to stare at her with a careful gaze as she clenched her gun tighter, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 am

Clove stood now, her full 5"7 height, and stretched her long legs. "Now quite the opposite. I can help you with that actually." She said, slipping her knife into her boot, letting the tip of the blade slip into the familiar slit that'd been cut there far before the Apocalypse. Nodding towards her hand, she stepped out of the bushes, straightening her black sweat shirt that fell over dark yoga pants. She popped her knuckles.
Letting one strap of her backpack fall off her shoulder, Clove swung the bag to the front of her, opening the smallest pocket and pulling out a small plastic box. She kneeled next to Clarissa, and pulled out A long gauze and a sterile whip. "This might sting" The girl said, warm brown eyes flicking warily to Clare's hand, as she moved the alcohol whip towards the nasty gash.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:03 am

Slowly, Clarissa drug her legs under her for a more comfortable position that she could easily stand up from as Clove drew closer. "What do you mean by that?" Was she some sort of Shadow hunter? Because that would be stupid. Shadows were to dangerous to go out and chase down, Clarissa knew that much.
She flinched away as Clove got close, but the pain in her hand caused her to stay still so Clove could treat her. Clare was surprised to see that the girl was so prepared, when all the ginger had was a gun, bullets, the pink tee shirt and jean shorts, and a candy bar in her back pocket.
Clarissa studied the alcohol whip warily as it traveled towards the slice in her hand, preparing herself for the sting of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Location : The Wonderful World of Sandlyness, Population: Sand

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

"Don't you two know that it's dangerous to be out in the open like this...?" a girls voice called. Morose was sitting cross-legged on the roof of a destroyed car, easily rising to her 6' 7" height and making her way over the others. "Don't even consider pointing your weapons at me..." she ordered, twisting her shoulder slightly so that they could see the hilt of her sword, Rustic
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Regardless of what the girl said, Clove twisted her arm behind her, pointing an arrow at the girl, ready to shot it. Wow, who did the chick think she was? Clove moved in front of Clare, her eyes narrowed. "Don't you two know it's dangerous to be out in the open like this." She mocked her. "Aren't you the one sitting on top of some car. I mean, do you think you're invincable?" Clove asked, poking Clarissa's gun with her hightops, basically telling her to hold it up.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Clare let out another squeak of surprise, feeling extremely stupid for freaking out twice now. She was taken aback by the hostility between the two girls, but now wasn't the time to say anything. Clarissa didn't speak, out of fear she'd say something stupid.
Feeling Clove's shoes hit her weapon, Clarissa slowly raised her revolver and pointed it in Morose's direction, giving Clove a quick, wide eyed look of fear before removing any emotion from her face, not wanting to appear weak in front of either of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:05 pm

"Heh" The red head laughed at the girl. "I know I'm not invincable, first thing I ever learned..." she said, flicking her hair that covered a childhood scar. She leaned a little so that she could see the girl who was wounded on the ground, observing her gun and then looking up at the bow and arrow the other girl held, "Hostile a little...?!"
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm

There went another squeal. Giving Clare a reassuring nod, she turned her attention back to that other red haired girl in front of her. Brown eyes burning, Clove still didn't lower her weapon. [b]"You were the one that told us not to raise our weapons. It kind of set me off... And anyways, who said we were being hostile. We just don't trust you." The green haired girl said, shrugging. Of course, she'd done the smart thing and paired herself with Clarissa. Strength in numbers, man. Strength in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Clarissa didn't know exactly when it became us, considering Clarissa had only met Clove moments before Morose, and Clare wasn't big on the buddy system either. But she wouldn't risk saying anything, out of fear that they'd both turn against her. And besides, this green haired girl seemed nice enough anyway. Even though Clare didn't know either of their names.
The ginger, brown eyed girl tightened her grip on the gun and nodded with a narrowed gaze at Morose.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Morose only shrugged. These two wouldn't hurt her and she knew it, mainly because Clarissa was hurt and it was hard to get out of here fast and unshacthed

OOC: I'm typing on my phone so it's kinda hard to type long stuff and colored dialog
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 pm

OOC: Her hand is cut..... We could easily attack you and get away -_-

Clove smirked at Morose. "This is what's gonna happen, Miss. My friend and I are going to walk away, and you aren't going to touch us. Or else." Her voice lowered at the end of the sentence, and she tilted he head to the right, motioning for Clarissa to follow the highway into town, still standing between her and Morose.
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:54 pm

OOC: *facepalm* dammit! x3

IC: Morose laughed a little at the girl who was threatening her, yet she knew that she was serious. "I had no intention of touching either of you," she explained, defending herself, "I was simply going to follow you two into town with you ahead of me, since I suppose the two of you would make great Shadow Bait..." Morse muttered darkly, yet sarcastically, at the girls
Back to top Go down
Clarissa Brooke

Clarissa Brooke

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 am

As she began to stand up, Clarissa's eyes widened for a moment at Morose's words. Before she realized she was being sarcastic. Well, you're a smart one, Clare. Catching Clove's message, Clare began to back away, taking slow steps towards town. Why did she feel like a hostage in this situation? She definitely felt useless at the moment, but holding tightly to her gun helped with that a little. Even though it didn't feel good on her hand, and she couldn't help but wince a little.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 am

Clove rolled her eyes at Morose for about the thousandth time. "We can handle ourselves. Besides, unless you track them in, neither one of us will get attacked by shadows." She said, walking backwards towards Clare, and away from Morose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: follow the yellow brick road~.   follow the yellow brick road~. Empty

Back to top Go down

follow the yellow brick road~.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Highway-
Jump to: