After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clove here :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Clove here :3 Empty
PostSubject: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:37 am

Breath in, out. In, out. In. Out. Don't make a noise. Lightly walk up the road. Keep your baseball bat from dragging the ground. Do not sneeze. DO NOT SNEEZE. Okay good, it went away. Now, you're almost there. You can see the Wal-Mart. Don't look behind you. If there's something following you, you'll be able to feel it. A girl walked silently and alone on the uphill road. Her objective? Get to the Wal-Mart, get supplies, get out before she caused a scene. Of course, she knew nothing of the survivors that inhabited the supermarket. It wouldn't be a problem though. Clove had stumbled upon survivors before. If they attacked her? She attacked back and then once the job was done took the supplies from them. If they were peaceful? She left them alone. The girl was short tempered, what could you do? Oh well. Her guard seemed dropped, but it wasn't. It was almost like her brother had trained her for this, with the martial arts he'd taught her when she lived with him. But Clove wasn't really worried with trouble from any people. Actually she was kind of hoping she'd find some friendly people. Clove would never admit it, but when she passed through an area and there was no sign of life or humans, she became anxious. Were they in hiding or had the shadow's blotted them out of the area? And so far, she'd seen any clues to there being any survivors in the area. That was a little nerve racking..
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Aleks was sitting on the rooftop, in a lawnchair he had miraculously been to bring up the ladder. He decided to look out for shadows. In the very distance, in the town, he would aim his binoculars to see some shadows fumbling around looking for food. He was always afraid they'd randomly start climbing the hill. That swarms would invade and kill everyone. But alas, it never happened, and they kept pretty good distance from the hill. and they kept greater distance at that time, for a girl was able to climb up the hill. A girl Aleks had never seen before.
He got off the chair, making sure to take his machete. He started descending the ladder. "Newcomer!" he called to the others. "Hopefully she doesn't attract any shadows."
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Off in the distance, there was the yelling of someone. "Did I hear that, really?" Clove asked herself. Standing as still as possible on the road, she listened. Nothing. Maybe she had started to imagining things. But then again, maybe there really was someone out there. Excitement bubbled through the girl, and she started sprinting towards the supermarket, her green hair billowing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Aleks opened the door of the supermarket, holding up his machete at the approaching girl. "Human or halfblood?" he demanded, walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm

She stopped suddenly, seeing another human being in what seemed like weeks. But he was holding a knife at her. Yeah, that's right, her freaking welcoming party was a guy with a knife. How charming this guy was. She raised her baseball bat tentatively, raising a green eyebrow precariously. "Human. You can stop pointing that thing at me." She his, tossing the bangs out of her burning brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Aleks held it up for a few more moments, but cautiously lowered it. "Name?" was his next question. He surely was keeping them short and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

With a grimace, Clove tucked her hands under her breast and smiled sarcastically. Clove. Yours?" She said simply, being sure not to start a full blasted conversation. All she wanted was to go inside, get some food, and leave. And she'd kill this guy if she had too. He had been the one to pull a knife on her first! Well, machete, but basically a really big knife. Absently, she poked her finger into a hole in her jeans, then pulled up the strap of her black tank top that had fallen off her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Aleks hadn't answered that. "Just....come in." he said at last, moving aside from the door warily. She was a human, so he didn't seem to worried, but something about her put him off.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 am

Clove gave him a look, that kinda meant I'll kill you if you attack me but kinda also I'm so glad to see another human. It was an off look, that made her brown eyes slit into a weird position. It was threatening, but also comfortable. Sort of joking but serious at the same time. She walked into the Wal-Mart, her knife still in her hand. She'd be damned if she trust anyone she'd just met for a split second. "So are you going to tell me your name or not? Clove hadn't taken her eyes off him since he'd pulled that knife.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Aleks sighed. It would make sense if he had let her into the supermarket. "Aleks." he answered curtly, but realized that sounded a little rude. "Sorry..." he answered in a warmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Clove nodded, and slid her knife into a leather casing in her pocket. Okay, his name was Aleks, and he had a whole Wal-Mart to himself? The green haired girl propped herself up on a counter, gripping it with dirty finger nails. "Are you alone?" It was a simple question, filled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 pm

"No." responded Aleks. As if almost on cue, a girl that looked his age seemed to spring in. She had chestnut brown hair, and she was wearing a pale white shirt with a black skirt, with vague floral designs. "Hey, Aleks. Do you know if the place has showers? I really need one, since I haven't had one in days, and my hair is icky-"
She stopping, seeing the new girl. She blinked for a few moments, and then suppressed a mischievous grin. "Oh, Aleks. I am gone for a few seconds and you already find yourself a girlfriend? I am impressed." she said in a mock tone. Aleks grimaced. "Dammit, Alice. I am just trying to follow the note and recruit." he snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 pm

This girl... Seemed like just type that Clove would hate. Brown hair that was almost perfect even though she claimed it looked disgusting. Bubbly personality that she could drown in... And a teasing tone when she didn't even know Clove. With a grimace she looked at the girl, stepping a few feet towards her. "Alice... Is it?" Clove narrowed her brown eyes. "I'm not his girlfriend. Actually.. if y'all are kind enough to give me some supplies I'll be gone." He bangs fell into her eyes giving her sort of a... dangerous look.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

OOC:Her hair is disgusting. ;u; I should have explained how it is matted and has dirt in it.

Alice sensed her hostility. She immediately gained a worried expression. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." she said with the utmost sincerity. "I know my brother is ugly, and that must have been an insult. I apologise. Do stay!"
To complete this apolpgy, she bowed as if she was some sort of maid.
"Hey!" shouted Aleks. "Say one more thing, and I will bash your face in."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow. I thought they were brother and sister? Well of course, siblings fight... But you would think that the Apocalypse would have brought them close together. She looked at them, one green eyebrow raised. "You done?" She asked... no emotion on her face whatsoever.

Last edited by Feather on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

OOC:He threatened Alice because she called him ugly, and not because he didn't want Clove to stay. D8
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

OOC: I editted D:
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 pm

"Sure." murmured Aleks, followed by the giggling of his sister. "Please consider joining us. Take the food you need, and if you want to join, pick something to sleep on that isn't taken and put it where all the other sleepingbags and beds are in the middle of the store."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Clove just kind of blinked at his giggling sister, annoyed to the point of silence. She put on the fakest smile she owned... Which these days was the only one she owned, and looked towards Aleks, since he seemed to be incharge. "Must I sleep with everyone else?" She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:09 am

"Well....yeah. If shadows invade where you are, you'll die in an instant, probably." he murmured.

OOC:I'm really trying to make Alice likable, but you keep ruining it, Cloove! D8< *waves fist*
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Nodding solemnly, Clove went and got a sleeping bag, putting it as far away from everyone else as possible. But nonetheless in the middle of the Wal-Mart. Sure, Clove seemed heartless and cold, but she was just bad at trust. Like, really bad. Returning back to the brother and sister, she sighed. "So what is the objective of this group exactly?" She asked, once more crossing her arms under her modest breast.

OOC: Come on now, it'd be out of her character to instantly like Alice. She's just gotta get le build up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Aleks, out of no where, found himself grinning. He sat down on his bed. "Our purpose is to survive. If killing those fucking monsters out there happens to help that cause, then that is what we'll do." he said, downing some iced tea he had taken from a fridge somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 am

For the first time in a long time, Clove smiled. Actually smiled, not like the faking she'd been doing recently. But as soon as she caught herself doing it she stopped, and smoothe her mouth in the firm line it'd been before. With a cough, she found herself some water, and drank it noiselessly. "I guess I'm in then."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

Aleks blinked. He caught her smile and instantaneous frown, and sighed. He wasn't all cheery and happy himself, but no need to go that far. "Alright. Welcome to the Resistance." he said rather monotonously.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 am

Noticing his monotone, Clove sighed again. It was her job to be cold shouldered and heartless, not Aleks's. Witha sideways glare she gave him a final once over, sizing him up. "The Resistance? Classical name.... Aleks." She said, her voice unsteady, the few emotions avaliable were undetectable. Even when she showed any hint of feelings, it wasn't like you know what they were. Hand steady on her bottle, Clove took another swig of water. This would most likely be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clove here :3   Clove here :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clove here :3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next