After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
After 4 - Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fourth After the Apocalypse site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Alice looked at him angrily. "That better have not been sarcastic, or I'll shoot a knife so far up your ass you won't be able to shit for weeks." she threatened. Something in her voice sounded like she meant it, but nothing seemed too serious with Alice.
Back to top Go down
https://afterfourroleplay.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Minnie's eyes widened when she heard this from Alice. It was just about the darkest thing she had heard come out of the girl's mouth, but she knew that Alice wasn't serious. A smile tugged on the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Aleks smiled at his sister. "Well, wouldn't that be great? Human versus human in an apocalypse." he said, smirking slightly. Alice turned to him. "You are pretty close to the edge there, brother. Don't provoke me." she said, the cheeriness in her tone definitely not matching up to what she said. "Anyhow, we should do some sledding. I know of a good hill out of town." Alice suggested. "Of course, if the snow actually sticks to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Darren put up a hand and mocked Alice's talking. He smiled back at her. "Of course. I'd probably die if that happened."
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

Location : The Wonderful World of Sandlyness, Population: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

"I can't imagine having fun in a place like this at a time like this..." Morose whispered to herself while glancing at the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Alice didn't answer, but gave a frustrated expression. "Well, I am bored, and it is cold up here." she remarked. "I say we go inside and wait for the snow to pile up."
Aleks had been out there for a while; his fingers numb from having no protection from his gloves. "I am up for heat." he said.
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Darren glared. "Then don't come if you are just going to down on us. I can see you are going to be one that gives up."
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Morose whipped her head around to face the boy who had just said that. She hated it when people made assumptions about her. "I swear I won't dampen things anymore than they have to be..." she said holding up her hands and relaxing her face. She was even surprised she hadn't yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Darren~Raven

Darren~Raven

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Darren wasn't so lucky. He snapped. "DAMPEN THEM MORE THAN THEY HAVE TO BE! THESE TYPES OF THINGS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT WILL KEEP US GOING! ARE YOU SO STUPID TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Morose

Morose

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Shock lit Morose's eyes as she stared at Darren. For that short moment he had brought back her past, the past where her drunk father would always do that to her, yell. Her redish-green eyes darkened and her head dropped to stare at the ground she had no more to say, since what could she say to that? That she was humbly sorry to intrude on his passtimes as such? Not a chance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)   Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowflakes are falling on my head~ (Don't laugh at my paraphrasing ;A;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After 4 - Blackout :: Aurora, Colorado :: Supermarket :: Rooftop-
Jump to: